MOAR: Live Performance
Interested in learning more?
Market Intelligence Sales
What It Is
AVIXA’s MOAR: Live Performance investigates the opportunities and challenges offered by performances to providers of pro-AV solutions and technologies.
Who Should Read?
AV solutions providers who are either currently serving live performance clients or have interest in doing so. Facilities managers within specific performance venues may also be interested to learn more about how the provider community seeks to help them address their technology solution needs.
How to Use?
The MOAR: Live Performance report is a must-have for providers looking to understand the business needs of performance producers as they seek to provide services to the market. The report provides useful data and insight for building out both strategic and tactical plans for entering the market or improving their efforts.
What It Says?
- Live performance represents a diverse and vibrant market with challenges.
Consumers have lots of performance and venue choices, from music concerts in large outdoor pavilions to small comedy routines in clubs. Depending on definitions, as many as 40,000 venues exist across the United States. Ticket sales from concerts and theater combined generate more than $10 billion each year.
- Estimates for pro-AV revenues from live events solutions suggest declines in North America.
AVIXA forecasts that provider revenues from live events, of which performances are a part, will decline from $10.2 billion in 2018 to $8.6 billion in 2023 in the Americas. Some of this is definitional, as live events are described as those occurring in temporary facilities as opposed to fixed venue entertainment, which is captured as a separate solution area. Fixed venue revenues are expected to grow, indicating a possible shift in spending toward more integrated solutions.
What It Answers
- What AV technologies are deployed in live performances?
- What is the impact of those technologies on audience satisfaction?
- How do performance operators plan to incorporate technology in future shows?
- Which technologies are of greatest interest to the performance producers?
- How are AV decisions made within performances, and who are the primary stakeholders?
- How can live events solution providers better engage this segment?
- And much more…
Interested in purchasing this study at the member price?
Visit our membership page to learn how you can join AVIXA and take advantage of all our member benefits including discounts, freebies, exclusives and more.