Booth Alcohol Service Request Form
Deadline: May, 3 2019InfoComm Show Management has instituted a policy on alcohol service within exhibit spaces on the Show floor. ONLY Exhibitors with an island space of 400 n.s.f and larger are allowed to serve alcohol in their exhibit space. Those exhibitors wishing to serve alcohol in their exhibit space must complete this form and submit it for review and approval to Show Management by May 3, 2019.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
- Exhibitors with island spaces 400 n.s.f. and larger may choose to have alcohol served within the confines of their exhibit spaces for up to two hours each Show day between the hours of 11:30 a.m. and the close of the Show (June 12-13, 2019 until
5pm, June 14 until 4pm).
- Alcohol service must be arranged through the official Orange County Convention Center caterer, Centerplate.
- Exhibitors serving alcohol within their exhibit space assume all responsibility, liability
andexpense for such alcoholic beverage distribution.
- At no time will alcohol be permitted to be consumed on the Show floor during move-in,
pre-Showor post-Show hours or during tear down.
- Exhibitors may also serve alcohol off of the Show floor within meeting space at the Convention Center or at off-site hotel properties for hospitality purposes, provided such distribution is also arranged through the facilities’ official caterer(s).
- Exhibitors serving alcohol will be held responsible for the conduct of their personnel and guests. Any exhibitor personnel or attendees deemed to be intoxicated shall be removed from the Show at Show Management’s sole discretion.
- Exhibitors serving alcohol will take appropriate measures to contain their guests within their exhibit space during the event(s) and out of aisles and other exhibitors’ exhibits.