BEFORE HOURS EVENT FORM
Deadline: May 3, 2019
All exhibitors hosting an event on the exhibit floor before Show hours must complete this form and submit it for review and approval to Show Management by May 3, 2019. We are no longer allowing After Hour Events.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
- Alcohol is prohibited on the Show floor during events that occur before hours.
- Before hours events may be scheduled only for Show days June 12-14, 2019.
- Event(s) must be scheduled prior to the Show with Show Management for admittance onto the show floor before official Show hours.
- For every 20 people who are attending the event, a security guard, hired by the exhibitor, must be present. Security must be ordered through InfoComm’ s official vendor. Security is required to escort event attendees to and from your booth and the designated hall entrance. Security information and order forms can be found in the online Exhibitors Manual.
- Show Management must receive a confirmation of hired security before permission will be issued.
- Exhibitor’s guests will meet at a hall entrance specified by Show Management and a member of the Exhibitor’s staff must be present to coordinate hall access with the Exhibitor’s guests and event security.
- Guest lists are required and must be submitted to Show Management and security prior to the event.
- Exhibitors holding before hours event(s) on the InfoComm Show floor are responsible for the conduct of their personnel and guests. Exhibitors holding such events will take appropriate measures to contain their guests within their exhibit space during the event(s) and out of other exhibitors’ exhibits.