AVIXA Conferences at ISE 2020
Take a deep dive at one (or both!) of AVIXA’s half-day conferences featuring emerging trends within higher education and enterprise domains. Industry leaders will share case studies, experiences, and predictions for the year ahead. AVIXA members save 30% on registration!
AVIXA Higher Education AV Conference
Perspectives in Education: Supporting Technology, Learning, and Teaching
Tuesday, 11 February, 13:00–17:00 | Room E102, RAI
Panelists from higher ed institutions across Europe will highlight how to best enhance the learning and teaching experience through effective use of AV technologies.
Centered around the theme, ‘perspectives,’ conference attendees will observe examples of best practices and take with them the tools and guidance necessary to implement solutions and strategies to move their institution forward.
- Gill Ferrell, Content Chair, Leader of EUNIS Learning & Teaching Special Interest Group
- Piet van der Zanden, Delft University of Technology
- Robin Støckert, Norweigan University of Science and Technology
- Fredrik Haugdal, Norweigan University of Science and Technology
- Magnus Sæternes Lian, Norweigan University of Science and Technology
- Dom Pates, City, University of London
- Karolina Jawad, Norweigan University of Science and Technology
- Apply interactive means to new build and refurbishment projects
- Discover how to connect students and teaching staff across geographical distances to increase course selection
- Learning Design Workshop: Developing approaches for holographic academics
AVIXA Enterprise AV Conference
AV in Enterprise: The Importance of Data & Strategy in Workplace Design
Wednesday, 12 February, 13:00–17:00 | Room E102, RAI
Leaders in the AV and tech industries will focus on the growing availability of data and the opportunity that data analytics provides to enable better business strategies and workspace/system design.
The conference will provide an opportunity for AV end users to discuss authentic, credible projects and how the outcome brought value to the customer experience. Conference attendees will come away with an understanding of the influence of data and the effect it has on the AV industry.
- Owen Ellis, Content Chair, Chairman of the AV User Group
- Peter Smit, Collabogence
- Jonathan Mangnall, Utelogy
- Jeremy Elsesser, L3AV
- Christopher Jaynes, Mersive Technologies
- Nick Nienaber, WeWork
- Dr. Ben Cope, Intel
- Jag Minhas, Sensing Feeling
- Break down silos, strengthen relationships through data
- Case Study: Make informed decisions, identify financial impact, deliver higher grade service through management and monitoring
- Apply smarter system designs and effectively deploy meeting spaces with analytics reporting