CTS-D Prep Virtual Classroom
CTS-D Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the CTS-D exam. In this virtual learning opportunity, three days a week for two weeks, you will practice your test-taking skills and focus on specific areas of AV design you
need to focus your study time.
Who Should Take this Course
- Are a current CTS® holder
- Have minimum of two years’ experience in audiovisual design
- Assess client needs
- Prepare AV design documents
- Coordinate and collaborate with other trades to create AV systems that satisfy client requirements
- Explore the CTS-D exam format
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
- Review design terminology and AV design math skills
- Study the processes associated with designing an AV environment and infrastructure
- Identify CTS-D exam study needs with drills and exercises including concepts, math formulas, vocabulary and diagrams
This course will be taught in six sessions from 9 am to 1 pm ET on:
-Tuesday December 5
-Wednesday December 6
-Thursday December 7
-Tuesday December 12
-Wednesday December 13
-Thursday December 14
List/Basic: $610 USD
Premium/elite: $549 USD
CTS: 24 | CTS-D: 24 | CTS-I: 24 | Max: 24
Senior Staff Instructor/Technical Advisor
- Paul has more than 35 years of experience in the AV industry.
- He has worked in many different areas within the industry: production, system design, installation, sales, marketing, management, and education.
- Most recently Paul was Director of Sales for tvONE, Inc.
- He was National Sales Manager for Digital Processing Systems and a regional technical supervisor for Sony Electronics.
- Streffon holds two degrees, an M.B.A., Management and Business, and a B.S. in Broadcast Electronics.
- He also earned an FCC Commercial Operator license.
- Paul is an AV volunteer for his local church community.
Completion of this program in no way guarantees participants will pass the CTS-D exam, nor will this program cover all the topics listed in the exam content outline. By registering for this course, you are not signing up for the CTS-D exam. The CTS-D exam must be applied for, paid for, and then scheduled separately at a Pearson Vue testing center.
The eligibility requirements for the CTS-D exam include a current CTS credential and two years' experience with av design. Also, upon reviewing the CTS-D exam content outline, students may determine that they require in-depth instruction in some areas.
Candidates should review the CTS-D candidate handbook for a complete list of eligibility requirements for the CTS-D exam before enrolling in this course.
05-14 December 2023
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time