In today's world of A/V integration, digital audio is the prominent communication used to send and receive sound between devices. Unlike analog signals, there are specific rules that must be adhered to in order for each project to be successful. In this session, we will examine what digital clock is, how it functions in digital audio systems, and what you need to know to design, implement, operate, and troubleshoot synchronized systems and devices.
Participants of this October webinar will be able:
- Identify digitally clocked systems and boundaries
- Recognize clock synchronization issues
- Manage diverse system infrastructures
CTS: .5 | CTS-D: .5
Field Marketing Engineer III
Pro Audio Group
- Having been in both the Entertainment and IT worlds for over 20 years, Joel Howden has designed audio systems and network infrastructures around the world.
- He has designed audio and IT infrastructures in education, theme parks, retail and commercial spaces and even the occasional stadium.
- He has also consulted with FOH and System Techs for some of the largest touring companies.
System Application Engineer
- Kevin has been doing live mixing since the late 70’s.
- He has done major world tours mixing either monitors or FOH.
- Kevin worked at Disneyland for 37 years mixing, recording, & as a broadcast engineer as well as system designing.
- Kevin has mixed countless TV shows since the mid-90’s including several major award shows.
- He did post on films including Raging Bull and Blue Lagoon.
- Kevin has been with Yamaha for 14 years.
26 October 2023
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time