CTS Prep Virtual Classroom
CTS Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the exam.
Through this course, you will practice your test-taking skills and focus on key areas you need to focus your study time.
In this virtual learning opportunity, three days a week for two weeks, you’ll attend lectures and do group work with your peers just like you would in a classroom setting. Along with a running chat to help you learn during the course, you’ll also have access to the AV Math Online course for FREE! The sooner you register, the more time you'll have to utilize this resource!
This course will be taught in six sessions from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. ET on:
-Tuesday May 2
-Wednesday May 3
-Thursday May 4
-Tuesday May 9
-Wednesday May 10
-Thursday May 11
It is strongly recommended that students complete Essentials of AV Technology or pass the AVIXA-Recognized AV Technologist Test before taking CTS Prep.
The CTS Exam Guide is also a recommended study resource. It's a helpful tool to have during CTS Prep!
In this course you will:
- Review exam content areas including creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions as well as conducting management activities.
- Explore the CTS exam format.
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam.
- Study with the help of industry experts.
Basic: $610 USD
Premium/Elite: $549 USD
Senior Staff Instructor/Technical Advisor
- Paul has more than 35 years of experience in the AV industry.
- He has worked in many different areas within the industry: production, system design, installation, sales, marketing, management, and education.
- Most recently Paul was Director of Sales for tvONE, Inc.
- He was National Sales Manager for Digital Processing Systems and a regional technical supervisor for Sony Electronics.
- Streffon holds two degrees, an M.B.A., Management and Business, and a B.S. in Broadcast Electronics.
- He also earned an FCC Commercial Operator license.
- Paul is an AV volunteer for his local church community.
02-11 May 2023
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time