Update your event contingency planning to match the ever-changing landscape of event technology. It is crucial for virtual events to identify emerging areas of risk that come from implementing new technologies.
Join the April Power Hour to:
- Identify areas of risk for virtual events.
- Understand what components are needed for a contingency plan.
- Determine the limitations inherent in contingency plans.
- Recognize escalation points and communication plans.
Investments in streaming media are expected to increase in the post COVID-19 world and the proliferation of audiovisual content is driving demand for video services, according to AVIXA’s IOTA report. Corporate live events producers and video production service providers can get the latest on key trends and technologies for AV content creation and distribution in AVIXA’s monthly Content Production & Streaming Power Hour. Learn more about the Content Production & Streaming Power Hour series.
CEO & Founder
- Georgie-Ann Getton is a NY-based tech ecosystem trailblazer, Execution Expert, mom of two, and the CEO of GSD Solutions, a business development agency she founded in 2019.
- She is also a multimedia content creator and speaker for her brand GSD with Georgie.
- She is the author of "The Art of Getting Sh*t Done", a memoir and entrepreneurship guide, and the host of Doing The Most: The Misadventures of Entrepreneurship Podcast.
- Georgie is passionate about developing inclusive, innovative, and experience-driven business models.
- She additionally holds a seat on the NY Tech Alliance and Caribbeans in Tech & Entrepreneurship Boards.
Manager, Technical Operations
- With over 15 years of industry experience, Kellene Morris is excited to be presenting at InfoComm.
- Kellene is the Technical Operations Manager at Opus Agency where she manages the Drafting, Gray Ops, and Technical Operations departments.
- With a background in technical direction and experience as a production electrician, Kellene enjoys digging into the details to find efficient and creative solutions to conquer any technical challenge.
- Kellene received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theater Arts (Cum Laude) with an emphasis in lighting design.
- She was the 2018 recipient of Opus’s Team Integrity award.
Founder & Principal Consultant, Kingdom Visual Consulting
- Lyndsae' Peele, MBA, PMEC™ is a results-driven finance coach, international speaker, tech start up founder, and black wealth advocate.
- She received her BA in Broadcast Journalism from Howard University, her MBA from the University of Maryland Global Campus, and certification in Women’s Entrepreneurship at Cornell University.
- She is the CEO of the award-winning financial services company, Kingdom Vision Enterprises, LLC.
- The organization houses two financial subsidiaries, Kingdom Vision Consulting & The R.E.A.L. Deal Radio Show.
- Kingdom Vision has been honored as the SBA’s 2022 Maryland Financial Services Champion of the Year.
- Lyndsae' Peele is also the co-founder of a new financial tech start up with business partner Casey Ariel.
- They are both Black women eradicating barriers in trade and commerce for Black businesses using Web3.
- Both are ex-bankers, turned award-winning founders who have joined forces to birth Zubachee.
Senior Design Engineer
ProMedia Audio Video
- Rebecca Sullins started her career in AV as a live Audio Engineer for the theatre.
- She moved from there into Engineering and Design focusing on large-scale stadiums, performing arts centers, and other performance spaces.
- She's currently working for ProMedia Audio Video, under the Clair Global Integration umbrella as a Senior Design Engineer.
- As the current Chair of the CTS Steering committee, education and outreach remain a focus of her career.
David Maldow, Esq.
Founder & CEO
Let's Do Video
- David Maldow is the Founder & CEO of Let's Do Video and has been covering the visual collaboration industry, and related technologies, for over 15 years.
- His background includes 5 years at Wainhouse Research, where he managed the Video Test Lab and evaluated many of the leading solutions at the time.
- David has authored hundreds of articles and thought pieces both at Telepresence Options, where he was managing partner for several years, as well as at Let's Do Video.
- David often speaks at industry events and webinars as well as hosting the LDV YouTube Live Stream.
19 April 2023
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time