In this session will dive into the bits and bytes of how network switching works. It will examine the relevant protocols and processes that enable network communication of all types – unicast, multicast, and broadcast – and how “the network” processes and transmits packets.
It will also step into the world of IP addressing and discuss what all those numbers mean and how they affect two-way communication.
Join this March webinar to:
- Gain an understanding of the TCP/IP stack inside devices.
- Understand how IP addressing works.
- Learn the relevant protocols in use for basic network communication.
CTS: .5 | CTS-D: .5 | CTS-I: .5
Field Marketing Engineer III
Yamaha Pro Audio Division
- Having been in both the Entertainment and IT worlds for over 20 years, Joel Howden has designed audio systems and network infrastructures around the world.
- He has designed audio and IT infrastructures in education, theme parks, retail and commercial spaces and even the occasional stadium.
- He has also consulted with FOH and System Techs for some of the largest touring companies.
07 March 2023
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time