Most problems with Ethernet and A/V over IP systems can be traced to the cabling - twisted pair or fiber. Whether you’re installing new devices or troubleshooting problems, this webinar will show you the fastest ways to pinpoint cabling problems – or determine that the problem lies elsewhere.
Join this October webinar to understand:
- The basics of Ethernet twisted-pair cabling, what can go wrong, and how to quickly track down problems.
- The basics of fiber Ethernet cabling, what can go wrong, and how to quickly track down problems.
- How to use basic IP network-layer information to quickly track down cabling and other problems.
CTS: 1 | CTS-I: 1
Senior Application Specialist
- Jim Davis has been working in the cabling industry for over 25 years, the last 23 years at Fluke Networks, first as the Sales Director, and now as a Product Application Specialist.
- Jim has worked on International Cabling Standards Committees and is a frequent speaker at trade shows.
- His objective is to bring the experience of the Industry, Market and the Lab to you and present it in way that every user can understand.
25 October 2022
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time