Today everyone is consuming content via streaming, whether it be a meeting, social media post, a subscription service, or a corporate event. And how they are consuming that content is just as important as the stream. Providing equitable experiences is key. We will look at the various platforms, what each type is designed for and how to connect with audiences – whether they are in person, hybrid or virtual.
Join the August Power Hour to:
- Learn about the different levels of streaming platforms – social, consumer, and industrial
- Understand the variance in quality of the different levels of platforms and the pros and cons of each
- Develop a plan for hybrid streaming by gathering customer information, understanding their goals and their expectations
- Understand what is required to stream for virtual audience vs. hybrid audience including evaluating the different audio, lighting, and video demands
- Learn how to connect to all the audiences when streaming hybrid to create equitable experiences
Investments in streaming media are expected to increase in the post COVID-19 world and the proliferation of audiovisual content is driving demand for video services, according to AVIXA’s IOTA report. Corporate live events producers and video production service providers can get the latest on key trends and technologies for AV content creation and distribution in AVIXA’s monthly Content Production & Streaming Power Hour. Learn more about the Content Production & Streaming Power Hour series.
CTS: 1 | CTS-D: 1
*RU approval is pending.
Head of Operations
- Over the last 30 years, Alex has worked in nearly every aspect of media production including, radio, games, tv, interactive, and film.
- Over the last decade, he has produced over 2000 livestreams from nearly every part of the world to nearly every platform.
- He hosts a daily discussion of production, Office Hours.
VP Content Delivery
- Sam is the VP of Content Delivery for AVIXA, focusing on the organization’s digital transformation through improved user experiences and access to products.
- In her role, Sam oversees AVIXA’s digital products and portfolio as well as the delivery and distribution of content and video for the industry.
- She is championing video as a lead storytelling medium for the association.
- Her background includes over 15 years in digital media, working with brands such as AccuWeather, USA Today (Gannett), The Weather Channel and AOL to drive product experience and audience engagement through content integration.
- Victoria Neeson is the CEO of leading global video production company Dreamtek.
- Since becoming CEO in 2016, Victoria has been responsible for Dreamtek’s European and North American business overseeing Production, Talent, Systems Integration and Professional Services divisions.
- Victoria led Dreamtek to its acquisition by System One in 2022.
- Victoria has led the development of Dreamtek’s consultancy services, greatly expanding the provision of integrated media solutions.
- Her role has helped Dreamtek become a leading production house, delivering creative and corporate video for many of the world’s leading brands.
Leon Prather II
Manager, Digital Product Operations
- Leon is the Manager of Digital Product Operations for AVIXA, focusing on operational efficacy, collaboration, and efficiency and working at the intersection of product, engineering, and customer success.
- In his role, Leon supports digital teams to maintain alignment, communication, and processes that help reinforce the capacity to ship the right products, in the best way, and as quickly as possible.
- As a career integrator, Leon loves to work with teams to supercharge their strengths while identifying new opportunities.
- In his 15+ year careerin the AV industry, he has had the opportunity to work in and alongside all things digital – from photography, information technology, web management, video production, live A/V, audio production, digital asset management, and licensing.
- As he has worked extensively for nonprofits and mission-based organizations like AVIXA, he has become a sincere proponent of servant leadership and empathy in business.
31 August 2022
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time