The AV Signal Transport Masterclass, presented by AVIXA in association with Legrand AV and Freman Solutions, will give you a comprehensive look at digital AV signal transport methods and can help you make better decisions for your projects.
Over the three days (12 hours) of this course you’ll take a journey from global streaming content to the local desktop where that very content is produced (and often delivered). Created with the highly experienced AV professional in mind, this advanced course explores the cutting edge of commercial AV design, technology and thinking.
The journey starts with a look at Over-the-Air (OTA) and Over-the-Top (OTT) delivery systems and traces the pathway content takes as it moves from concept to consumer. Along the way you’ll dissect the AV payload, learn about AVoIP codecs, and explore the cutting edge of AV structured wiring and local connectivity. HDCP will be demystified and color spaces will be explored. You’ll solve a lot of technical puzzles with the insights you’ll gain in AVIXA’s AV Signal Transport Masterclass.
Take a look at the complete syllabus.
CTS: 12 CTS-D: 12 CTS-I: 12 Max: 12
This course will run from November 9 through November 11 and will begin at 9 am EST and end at 1 pm EST each day.
Basic/Non-Member: $199.00 USD
Premium and Elite members will receive a 10% discount on this course. Log in to your account for more information.
CTS-D, CTS-I, ISF-C, FOI, LEED G
- Recognized as an AV industry educator, author and technology professional, Joseph Cornwall has held sales, management and technical positions in the commercial, residential and broadcast AV market sectors in his 30-plus year career.
- Cornwall is an AVIXA faculty member, 2014 InfoComm Educator of the Year, and a frequent presenter at BICSI, AIA, NSCA, InfoComm and AV industry events across North America and around the world.
- A graduate of the University of Cincinnati, Cornwall holds CTS-D, CTS-I, ISF-C, and FOI certifications.
- Cornwall created the A/V Technology Evangelist position for Legrand, where he's responsible for predicting the future - and making it happen!
Freman Solutions Incorporated
- Jose Mozota holds a PhD in Electrochemistry from the University of Ottawa and a CTS and a CTS-I certification from AVIXA.
- With 33 years of corporate experience with Fortune 500 companies in water treatment (Nalco), structured cabling and audio visual (Legrand), he has lead sales and marketing teams as well as companies with full P&L responsibility around the globe. He was Canada Region Director for BICSI and member of the Board of Directors from 2014-2016.
- In the Educational field, he has been a university professor and researcher at USB, Caracas, and been certified as trainer for Wilson Learning Counselor Sales Person and Leader Manager. He has presented at Infocomm, BICSI, The Electrochemical Society and in various congresses and corporate events.
- He is also an AVIXA trainer, HDBaseT Alliance Certified Trainer and a SDVoE Design Partner.
- Jose Mozota now runs his own consulting company, Freman Solutions Incorporated, focusing on AV training, which is an interesting challenge considering the pace of change in this industry.
09-11 November 2021
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time