CTS-D Prep: Distance Learning
CTS-D Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the CTS®-D exam. Through this course, you will practice your test-taking skills and focus on specific areas of AV design you need to focus your study time. Space is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
This course will be taught live in six, 4.5-hours long sessions. See the times and dates of each session below. It is mandatory for students to attend from the first session onwards.
- Friday, 9 October
- Saturday, 10 October
- Friday, 16 October
- Saturday, 17 October
- Friday, 23 October
- Saturday, 24 October
- Singapore Time: 5:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- India Standard Time: 2:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Dubai Time: 1:00 p.m – 5:30 p.m
- Doha/Saudi Time: 12.00 p.m – 4.30 p.m
Who Should Take This Course
- Are a current CTS® holder
- Have minimum of two years’ experience in audiovisual installation
- Assess client needs
- Prepare AV design documents
- Coordinate and collaborate with other trades to create AV systems that satisfy client requirements
- Explore the CTS®-D exam format
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
- Review design terminology and AV design math skills
- Study the processes associated with designing an AV environment and infrastructure
- Identify CTS-D exam study needs with drills and exercises including concepts, math formulas, vocabulary and diagrams
- Prepare with practice questions and study drills
- Study with the help of facilitators
It is strongly recommended that students have in-depth knowledge of AV math or have taken AV Math for Design Online. Students should also have experience in system verification or have taken Setup and Verification. Additionally, the CTS-D candidate should take AV Design 1: Environment,AV Design 2: Infrastructure and AV Design 3: Applied Design — or be experienced designers. Explore design track courses.
This course is intended as a final review before the exam.
Registration & Course Fee
For details on course registration and fees, please contact:
INDIA & GCC: Manoj Kumar, Account Manager India & GCC at firstname.lastname@example.org
ASIA: Gracie Chiu, Account Manager Asia at email@example.com
Please note that spaces are on first-come, first-served basis. Your registration is only confirmed upon full payment of the course fee.
TS Gopalakrishnan, CTS-D, CTS-I
Gopal is an Electronics Engineer by qualification and has over 21 years of experience in the professional AV industry. Starting his career as a Design and Application Engineer at Philips Projects, he was part of many prestigious integrated audio-visual installation projects in India covering a variety of market segments including conference, assembly, industrial, transportation and entertainment projects. Presently, he is working as a Technology Specialist with Dynamix Media, New Delhi where he designs and implements unique solutions for the Event AV requirements. In 2019, Gopal received industry recognition when selected for the AVIXA Educator of the Year India Award.
This CTS-D Prep Course is proudly supported by:
09 October 2020
2:30 PM - 7:00 PM
India Standard Time