CTS Prep: Distance Learning
CTS Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the CTS® exam. Through this course, you will practice your test-taking skills and focus on specific areas of AV design you need to focus your study time.
Space is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
This course will be taught live in six, 4.5 -hours long sessions. See the times below.
- Friday, 25 September
- Saturday 26 September
- Sunday, 27 September
- Friday, 2 October
- Saturday, 3 October
- Sunday, 4 October
- Singapore Time: 5:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- India Standard Time: 2:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Dubai Time: 1:00 p.m – 5:30 p.m
- Doha/Saudi Time: 12.00 p.m – 4.30 p.m
- Cairo Time: 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m
Who Should Take This Course
- People who are preparing for AVIXA’s Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) credential.
It is strongly recommended that students complete Essentials of AV Technology or pass the AVIXA-Recognized AV Technologist Test before taking CTS Prep.
A student e-manual will be included with this course as a reference.
In this course you will:
- Review exam content areas including creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions as well as conducting management activities
- Explore the CTS exam format
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
- Study with the help of industry experts
- Identify CTS exam study needs with drills and exercises including concepts, math formulas, vocabulary and diagrams
Costs & Registrations
For details on course costs and registration, please contact
INDIA: Manoj Kumar, Account Manager India at firstname.lastname@example.org
GCC: Gaurab Majumdar, Regional Director India & GCC at email@example.com
ASIA: Gracie Chiu, Account Manager Asia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that spaces are on first-come, first-served basis. Your registration is only confirmed upon full payment of the course fee.
TS Gopalakrishnan, CTS-D, CTS-I
Gopal is an Electronics Engineer by qualification and has over 21 years of experience in the professional AV industry. Starting his career as a Design and Application Engineer at Philips Projects, he was part of many prestigious integrated audio-visual installation projects in India covering a variety of market segments including conference, assembly, industrial, transportation and entertainment projects. Presently, he is working as a Technology Specialist with Dynamix Media, New Delhi where he designs and implements unique solutions for the Event AV requirements. In 2019, Gopal received industry recognition when selected for the AVIXA Educator of the Year India Award.
25 September 2020
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
India Standard Time