The July AVIXA Members’ Virtual Roundtable for the Asia region invites business professionals to come together to discuss why Certifications and Standards are important to the Audio Visual Industry. The roundtable is your platform to connect with other members in the region to exchange ideas and learn from each other’s experience and insights. In this session, we will share thoughts on AV best practices and industry standards that create exceptional experiences in spaces that touched AV.
The roundtable will begin with a keynote presentation, before participants will be discussing in smaller groups under guidance of group moderators. Towards the end of the event, moderators will summarize the key findings and highlights from each break-out room to share with the larger group of participants. See below agenda details.
Who Should Attend
CEO, Executives and Senior managers managing enterprises or business units in Asia who would like to share their thoughts in this discussion.
Please register ASAP to secure your spot. Spaces are limited.
1:00 p.m. – 1:20 p.m. (Singapore Standard Time)
- Welcome by Jonathan Seller, Senior Director of Development (APAC), AVIXA
- Keynote address by Jason Rouzaire, CTS-D, CTS-I, Business Director - Asia Pacific, Sound Control Technologies
- Brief introduction by session moderators
- Congwei Chua CTS-I, AV Deployment Engineer EMEA/APAC, Facebook
- David Penrose, Systems Application Engineer Asia Pacific, QSC Thailand
- Dennis Tan CTS, Managing Director, Solution Technology Enterprise Singapore
- Jeffrey Lim, Managing Director, PAVE Systems Singapore
- Rudi Hidayat, CEO, PT V2 Indonesia
- Shaun Heng, CTS-D, CTS-I, Asst General Manager, Panasonic System Solutions Asia Pacific
1:20 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Singapore Standard Time)
- Discussion at Break-out Rooms
2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (Singapore Standard Time)
- Summary of essential points and highlights from each Break-out Room by moderators
- Wrap up
15 July 2020
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Singapore Standard Time
Networking and Community