Space is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
This course will be taught live in six, four-hour long sessions from
8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Eastern Time on:
-Tuesday July 14
-Wednesday July 15
-Thursday July 16
-Tuesday July 21
-Wednesday July 22
-Thursday July 23
This instructor-led course is four hours per day. Additional evening work may be required.
- Explore the CTS-I exam format and review critical areas of the exam
- Examine content areas and aspects on the CTS-I exam content outline
- Review pre-installation activities, pulling cable, mounting substructure, installing and verifying AV systems
- Hone in on the areas you need to develop
- Prepare with question drills
- Discover test-taking strategies to help you create a study plan
List/Basic $899 USD
Premium $765 USD
Elite $675 USD
CTS: 24 CTS-D: 24 CTS-I: 24 Max: 24
Chrissy Spurlock, CTS-I, AVIXA Staff Instructor
Chrissy comes to AVIXA with 10 years of experience in the audiovisual world. Focused first in broadcast TV gigs and live event production, then in LED signal processing, operation, and design, and next in signal processing for high-end video presentation systems. Chrissy is known to bring a lot of energy to the stage with her unique way of teaching. Her love of AV technology comes from the baby years of helping build computers and from a desire to unravel the mystery of a TV signal. She stays grounded by spending time in the outdoors riding horses and spending quality time with good friends.
See AVIXA's COVID-19 statement.
14-23 July 2020
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time