*This course is currently full. Add your name to our waitlist!
This is an unprecedented time for all of us. To support the AV community, AVIXA has a new distance learning opportunity.
You can take this course for FREE with a refundable $200 deposit. See the requirements, below, to attend all sessions to get your refund.
Space is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
This course will be taught live in six, four-hour long sessions from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. ET on:
- Tuesday, March 31
- Wednesday, April 1
- Thursday, April 2
- Tuesday, April 7
- Wednesday, April 8
- Thursday, April 9
$1,378.85FREE - Only pay a $200 deposit!
We will refund that deposit if you show up for all of the distance learning sessions. Why do you have to show up to get your deposit back? This is a special opportunity for potential CTS holders who are ready and able to commit the time for preparation.
Who Should Take This Course
People who are preparing for AVIXA’s Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) credential
New format: Just like an in-person course, this will be instructor led. You will login to six, four-hour sessions with your class. This is live and will not be recorded.
- Review exam content areas including creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions as well as conducting management activities
- Explore the CTS exam format
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
- Study with the help of industry experts
- Identify CTS exam study needs with drills and exercises including concepts, math formulas, vocabulary and diagrams
*This course is currently full. Add your name to our waitlist! *
It is recommended that that students complete Essentials of AV Technology before taking this course.
- Completion of this program in no way guarantees that you will pass the CTS exam, nor will this program cover all the topics listed in the test outline.
- By registering for this course, you are not signing up for the CTS exam. The CTS exam must be applied for, paid for and then scheduled separately at a Pearson VUE Testing Center.
- Please refer to the CTS Candidate Handbook or avixa.org/cts for details.
31 March 2020-09 April 2020
Online Distance Learning