Dive into the Basics of Networking
New to the AV industry? Need a fundamentals refresher? Learn the basics of networking from an AV perspective in this one‐day course.
Who Should Take This Course
- Those new to the AV industry, who design, implement, maintain or manage networked AV systems
- Staff who need to build their technical knowledge on networking
- Review how to discuss AV network requirements with your IT stakeholders
- Compare and contrast the most common network‐based AV transmission protocols
- Interpret IP addresses and subnets
- Identify network security threats and countermeasures
- Use common network diagnostic tools and perform basic network troubleshooting
- Explore networking concepts on your own computer to see how they work with downloadable labs
EPSON Malaysia SDN BHD
No.2 JLN SS 16/4, Ground Floor, East Tower
WISMA Consplant 1
47500 Subang Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
List/Basic Members: US$75
Premium Members: US$64
Elite Members: US$56
For more information and to register for this course, please contact Andy Tan: email@example.com.
T S Gopalakrishnan, CTS-D, CTS-I
Gopal is an Electronics Engineer by qualification and has over 21 years of experience in the professional AV industry. Starting his career as a Design and Application Engineer at Philips Projects, he was part of many prestigious integrated audio-visual installation projects in India covering a variety of market segments including conference, assembly, industrial, transportation and entertainment projects. Presently, he is working as a Technology Specialist with Dynamix Media, New Delhi where he designs and implements unique solutions for the Event AV requirements.
13 November 2019