CTS Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the CTS® exam. Through this course, you will practice your test-taking skills and focus on specific areas of AV design you need to focus your study time.
Who Should Take This Course
- People who are preparing for AVIXA’s Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) credential
The CTS Exam Guide is included with this course as a reference.
In this three-day course you will:
- Review exam content areas including creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions as well as conducting management activities
- Explore the CTS exam format
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
- Study with the help of industry experts
- Identify CTS exam study needs with drills and exercises including concepts, math formulas, vocabulary and diagrams
- List/Basic: $1,199 (USD)
- Premium: $1,019 (USD)
- Elite: $899 (USD)
LocationSynnex Regional Learning Center
39 Pelham Ridge Dr.,
Marcus Yarborough, CTS-D, CTS-I
For Marcus, there’s nothing like peering into emerging technology and them making it a reality. He’s always up for a challenge. His down-to-earth personality has had him described as a "hippie without the hair." Marcus' 15 years of AV experience include installation, service, programming and design — plus military service in communications.
- Completion of this program in no way guarantees that you will pass the CTS exam, nor will this program cover all the topics listed in the test outline.
- By registering for this course, you are not signing up for the CTS exam. The CTS exam must be applied for, paid for and then scheduled separately at a Pearson VUE Testing Center.
- Please refer to the CTS Candidate Handbook or avixa.org/cts for details
17 September 2019-19 September 2019
Synnex Regional Learning Center 39 Pelham Ridge Dr., Greenville, SC