Dive into the Basics of Networking
New to the AV industry? Need a fundamentals refresher? Learn the basics of networking from an AV perspective in this one-day course.
Who Should Take This Course
- Those new to the AV industry, who design, implement, maintain or manage networked AV systems
- Staff who need to build their technical knowledge on networking
- Review how to discuss AV network requirements with your IT stakeholders
- Compare and contrast the most common network-based AV transmission protocols
- Interpret IP addresses and subnets
- Identify network security threats and countermeasures
- Use common network diagnostic tools and perform basic network troubleshooting
- Explore networking concepts on your own computer to see how they work with downloadable labs
AVIXA training is open to all members. If you are currently not a member and would like to attend this course, please consider signing up as a free Basic member online. For more information and to register for this course, contact Manoj Kumar at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, 9 July 2019 (end of business day)
Premium members: US$64
Elite members: US$56
Basic members: US$75
Course Cancellation Policy
See here for full details on the AVIXA Course Cancellation Policy.
CTS: 8 | CTS-D: 8 | CTS-I: 8 | Max: 8
T S Gopalkrishnan, CTS-D, CTS-I
Gopal is an Electronics Engineer by qualification and has over 21 years of experience in the professional AV industry. Starting his career as a Design and Application Engineer at Philips Projects, he was part of many prestigious integrated audio-visual installation projects in India covering a variety of market segments including conference, assembly, industrial, transportation and entertainment projects. Presently, he is working as a Technology Specialist with Dynamix Media, New Delhi where he designs and implements unique solutions for the Event AV requirements.
23 October 2019-25 October 2019
Tradeshow or Conference