Type: Live Training
Location: TD Maverick, Redwood 2, 2 Crosckford Lane, Chineham, Basingstoke, RG24 8WQ
Time: 9 a.m.– 5 p.m. GMT
AV Design 3:Applied Design
This three-day, instructor-led classroom course will focus on the inter-device communication aspects of system design. Throughout the course, students will produce a complete drawing package based on several real-world scenarios that are often seen while on the job.
Classroom hours will run from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. GMT and may have assigned,required evening work.
This course will discuss:
- Determine bandwidth requirements for digital audio and video signals
- Recommend appropriate video signal types based on their capabilities and limitations
- Implement a successful EDID strategy, while implementing appropriate digital rights management
- Select appropriate audio signal processing for a specific program need
- Establish proper grain structure and equalization of an audio signal chain from input to output
- Choose which elements of human-centered design are necessary for a given control interface
- Successfully route various audiovisual systems on a network
- Plan a multicast streaming distribution on a network
- Prepare a security plan for AV systems
- AVIXA Member: Premium: £595 + VAT | Elite: £525 + VAT
- Non-Member: £700 + VAT
Register & Course Cancellation Policy
CTS: 24 | CTS-D: 24 | CTS-I: 24 | Max: 24
Charles (Chuck) Espinoza, CTS-D, CTS-I, CQT, PMP, ISF-C, DMC-T, DMC-D, DMC-E, EAVA, ECA
Senior Staff Instructor
As a Senior Staff Instructor at AVIXA, Chuck has over 26 years’ experience in the AV industry with 13 years in the United States Marine Corps. In the U.S. Marine Corps, Chuck was the Chief Sound System Engineer for the United States Marine Corps’ Musical field units. Since retiring from the Marines, he has held a variety of AV positions supporting commercial and federal government clients as well as contributing to the development of hundreds of audio-visual professionals. Chuck has served on the Scheme and Item Writers committee, as an AVIXA’s Leadership Search Committee Member and Chair of AVIXA’s Certification Steering Committee, as well as a contributor the InfoComm Installation Handbook.