Location: TD Maverick, Redwood 2, 2 Crosckford Lane, Chineham, Basingstoke, RG24 8WQ
Time: 9 a.m.–5 p.m. GMT
AV Design 2: Infrastructure
This three-day, instructor-led classroom course will explore how a building's physical structure can dramatically affect AV design. Throughout the course, students will produce a complete drawing package based on several real-world scenarios that are often seen while on the job.
Classroom hours will run from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. GMT and may have assigned,required evening work.
- Coordinate with allied trades to ensure the AV system's infrastructure needs are met
- Identify lighting needs for a given AV space
- Evaluate structural and mechanical considerations based on the AV system requirements
- Produce electrical specifications for safety and signal integrity
- Recommend acoustical criteria for a given AV space
- AVIXA Member: Premium: £595 + VAT | Elite: £525 + VAT
- Non-Member: £700 + VAT
Register & Course Cancellation Policy
CTS: 24 | CTS-D: 24 | CTS-I: 24 | Max: 24
Charles (Chuck) Espinoza, CTS-D, CTS-I, CQT, PMP, ISF-C, DMC-T, DMC-D, DMC-E, EAVA, ECA
Senior Staff Instructor
As a Senior Staff Instructor at AVIXA, Chuck has over 26 years’ experience in the AV industry with 13 years in the United States Marine Corps. In the U.S. Marine Corps, Chuck was the Chief Sound System Engineer for the United States Marine Corps’ Musical field units. Since retiring from the Marines, he has held a variety of AV positions supporting commercial and federal government clients as well as contributing to the development of hundreds of audio-visual professionals. Chuck has served on the Scheme and Item Writers committee, as an AVIXA’s Leadership Search Committee Member and Chair of AVIXA’s Certification Steering Committee, as well as a contributor the InfoComm Installation Handbook.
30 April 2019-02 May 2019