Type: Live Training
Location: TD Maverick, Redwood 2, 2 Crosckford Lane, Chineham, Basingstoke, RG24 8WQ
Time: 9 a.m.–5 p.m. GMT
AV Design 1: Environment
This three-day, instructor-led classroom course will delve into project phases and documentation associated with AV system design and explore the physics affecting the surrounding environment. Throughout the course, students will produce a complete drawing package based on several real-world scenarios that are often seen while on the job.
Classroom hours will run from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. GMT and may have assigned,required evening work.
- The Audiovisual Design and Integration Process: Learn how to properly document and translate a client's needs into actionable project drawings throughout each phase of a design project
- Ergonomics: Learn human-centered design factors to help place individuals in a given space
- Visual Principles of Design: Learn how to properly specify and position displays using image specifications
- Audio Principles of Design: Learn how to specify microphones and loudspeakers to achieve target sound pressure levels in a given space
- AVIXA Member: Premium: £595 + VAT | Elite: £525 + VAT
- Non-Member: £700 + VAT
Register & Course Cancellation Policy
CTS: 24 | CTS-D: 24 | CTS-I: 24 | Max: 24
Charles (Chuck) Espinoza, CTS-D, CTS-I, CQT, PMP, ISF-C, DMC-T, DMC-D, DMC-E, EAVA, ECA
Senior Staff Instructor
As a Senior Staff Instructor at AVIXA, Chuck has over 26 years’ experience in the AV industry with 13 years in the United States Marine Corps. In the U.S. Marine Corps, Chuck was the Chief Sound System Engineer for the United States Marine Corps’ Musical field units. Since retiring from the Marines, he has held a variety of AV positions supporting commercial and federal government clients as well as contributing to the development of hundreds of audio-visual professionals. Chuck has served on the Scheme and Item Writers committee, as an AVIXA’s Leadership Search Committee Member and Chair of AVIXA’s Certification Steering Committee, as well as a contributor the InfoComm Installation Handbook.