Type: Live Training
Location: King's College London / Guy's Campus / Great Maze Pond / SE1 1UL / Room 4.15 Henriette Raphael Building
Time: 9 a.m.– 5 p.m. GMT
Networked AV Systems (NAVS)
This advanced, three-day classroom course will explore the impacts of audiovisual systems on networks.
Classroom hours will run from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. GMT and may have assigned,required evening work.
- How to review and discuss AV network requirements with your IT stakeholders
- Comparing and contrasting the most common network-based AV transmission protocols
- Interpreting IP addresses and subnets
- Identifying network security threats and countermeasures
- How to use common network diagnostic tools and perform basic network troubleshooting
- AVIXA Member: Premium: £450 + VAT | Elite: £398 + VAT
- Non-Member: £530 + VAT
Register & Course Cancellation Policy
CTS: 24 | CTS-D: 24 | CTS-I: 24 | Max: 24
Marcus Yarborough, CTS-I
For Marcus, there’s nothing like peering into emerging technology and them making it a reality. He’s always up for a challenge. His down-to-earth personality has had him described as a "hippie without the hair." Marcus' 15 years of AV experience include installation, service, programming and design — plus military service in communications.