Type: Live Training
Location: Swinburne University of Technology , John St, Hawthorn VIC 3122, Australia
Time: 8:30 a.m.– 5 p.m. AEST
One-Day Essentials of Networking Technology
Learn the basics of networking from an AV perspective in this one-day, essential course.
- Review how to discuss AV network requirements with your IT stakeholders
- Compare and contrast the most common network-based AV transmission protocols
- Interpret IP addresses and subnets
- Identify network security threats and countermeasures
- Use common network diagnostic tools and perform basic network troubleshooting
- Explore networking concepts on your own computer to see how they work with downloadable labs
- Earn CompTIA Network+ CEUs
- AVIXA Member: Premium: AU $225 + GST | Elite: AU $200 + GST
- Non-Member: AU $265 + GST
Register & Course Cancellation Policy
For more information and to register for this course, contact Sue Gage at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 448 151 970.
See here for full details on the AVIXA Course Cancellation Policy.
CTS: 8 | CTS-D: 8 | CTS-I: 8 | Max: 8
Rod Brown, CTS-D, CTS-I
Before “retiring” from AVIXA as the Regional Director for Oceania in 2017, Rod Brown, CTS-D, CTS-I has taught InfoComm University courses, presented seminars at industry events, delivered AV education webinars, and worked on the creation of new and updated learning content.
Prior to joining InfoComm, Rod was a sound and audiovisual communications consultant based in Melbourne, Australia. His company had clients in the corporate, education, entertainment, legislative, transportation, and worship areas in Australia and internationally. The foundation to Rod's expertise, particularly at a practical level, derives from his extensive experience in broadcast television, live theatre, concerts, and cinema.