Location: Queen Elizabeth II Centre Broad Sanctuary, Westminster
Type: Live Training
Time: 9:00 – 17:00 GMT
Reach New Heights – Prepare for Your CTS Exam
AVIXA™ is offering a 2.5 day CTS Prep course with the opportunity for students to quickly put their knowledge to work by taking the Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) exam shortly after completion of the course.*
CTS Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before taking the exam. Throughout the class, students will be able to practice test-taking skills, focus and ask questions on the tougher areas of the course, and work collaboratively with colleagues in the industry.
*Details on how to schedule an exam appointment at the testing centre will be provided by your regional account manager.
Who Should Take This Course
- Members and non-members who are preparing for AVIXA's Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) credential
- Current CTS holders who want to refresh their knowledge
Students needing extra preparation in AV math are recommended to take AV Math Online.
- Work collaboratively Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
- Study with the help of facilitators
- Review exam content areas including creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions, as well as conducting management activities
AVIXA Member: £450+VAT
For more information and to register, contact Benjamin Barnard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcus Yarborough, CTS-I
For Marcus, there’s nothing like peering into emerging technology and them making it a reality. He’s always up for a challenge. His down-to-earth personality has had him described as a "hippie without the hair." Marcus’s 15 years of AV experience include installation, service, programming and design — plus military service in communications.