Type: Live Training
Just before InfoComm India show, which is starting on September 18 http://www.infocomm-india.com/
Day: Saturday – Monday (3 days)
Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Lunch will be provided)
Venue: Seminar Room (3rd floor), St. Vincent Pallotti Church, Marol Maroshi Road, Vijay Nagar, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
Sponsored by: Kramer Electronics India Pvt Ltd
Course Fee: $300/Non-Member Candidate (Non-Member candidates can avail membership for discount). Elite members get 25% discount & Premium members – 15%
- Preparing for an installation
- Cable routing and management
- Create common terminations and test cables
- Electrical power considerations
- Mounting equipment
- Managing heat load and weight distribution in a rack
- Build a rack according to a given design
For more information: https://www.avixa.org/events/event-details/2018/09/15/default-calendar/av-installation-level-1-system-fabrication-mumbai
AV professionals who work on AV systems before their initial power-up including:
- Installation technicians
- Systems integrators
- Candidates preparing CTS I
- Hands-on, workshop style course
- Focus on learning step-by-step methods and best practices for essential installation skills
Prerequisite: It is recommended that students complete Elements of System Fabrication Online before taking this course.
Materials/Training Manual: Manual for AV Installation – System Fabrication will be provided by AVIXA. Candidates can use for future reference.
Certificate: To be provided at end of the class.
CTS: 24 | CTS-D: 24 | CTS-I: 24
No of Seats: 20
Registration: First-come, first-servebasis. For enrolment please send email (name of candidates/designation/email/company name/address/contact number) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Trainer: T S Gopalakrishnan, CTS-D, CTS-I is an AVIXA Instructor. He is an electronics engineer by qualification and has over 20 years of experience in professional AV industry. Starting his career as a design and application engineer in Philips Projects, he was part of many prestigious integrated audio-visual installation projects in India covering a variety of market segments including conference, assembly, industrial, transportation and entertainment projects. Presently working as Consultant for DynaMix Media, New Delhi, he is engaged in providing newer technical initiatives related to conference, convention and live events. In his prior positions, he has extended his design and execution capabilities in facilitating a number of successful AV projects including sound and light shows. His experience as a design consultant with audio conference and simultaneous interpretation is unparalleled in the region. He has presented seminars on AV topics at the various AVIXA events in India and the Middle East. He has conducted several AVIXA class-room trainings – CTS Prep & Installation Skills Day in India. He has participated in the AVIXA Faculty Excellence Program in USA held in March 2015.
Quotes from previous training:
- “Will apply rack building & rack wiring in our upcoming project, also share knowledge with colleagues”. – Gourishankar Patil, IAV India;
- “This is good course for my career & I will teach my junior technician”. – V Praveen Kumar, Online Instrument;
- “It is a very good course. Though we are doing it in our daily activities, it gives awareness & importance of system fabrication procedure”. – Panduranga, Genesis IT Innovations Pvt Ltd;
- “I appreciate the fact that there was good emphasis on better ways to fix a connector, solder & build a rack and all hand on”. – Shiji Varghese, Favante;
- “I would like to thank the entire InfoComm Team for the training”. – D Umashankar, Online Instruments