Location: London School of Economics 32 Lincoln's Inn Fields London WC2A 3PH
Type: Live Training
AVIXA International® is offering a 2.5 day CTS Prep course with the opportunity for students to quickly put their knowledge to work by taking the Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) exam shortly after completion of the course.* The exam will take place at an official Pearson VUE testing facility located close to the CTS Prep classroom. Students will receive a CTS Gift Card and can schedule an exam appointment at the testing centre. Details on how to do so will be provided by your regional account manager. Seats are limited at the near-by testing centre, first come first serve basis for CTS Exam bookings. CTS Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the CTS exam. Through this course, you will practice your test-taking skills and home in on the specific areas where you need to focus your study time, and then take the exam while the information is still fresh in your mind.
NEAREST TESTING CENTER
Pearson Professional Centres,
190 High Holborn,
Just a ten-minute walk from the course venue!
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Members and non-members who are preparing for AVIXA's Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) credential
- Current CTS holders who want to refresh their knowledge
- Work collaboratively Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
- Study with the help of facilitators
- Review exam content areas including creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions, as well as conducting management activities
- Completion of this program in no way guarantees that you will pass the CTS exam, nor will this program cover all the topics listed in the test outline.
- By registering for this course, you are not signing up for the CTS exam. The CTS exam must be applied for, paid for and then scheduled separately at a Pearson VUE Testing Center.
- Please refer to the CTS Candidate Handbook or AVIXA.org/cts for details.
Students needing extra preparation in AV math are recommended to take AV Math Online.
This is a two-and-a-half day instructor-led classroom course, followed by the opportunity to take the CTS exam immediately at the end of the course.
Chuck Espinoza, CTS-D, CTS-I
A Marine Band sound guy turned AV geek, Chuck likes nothing more than watching learning ensue …. except for eating bacon. He loves eating bacon. A lot. A lot of bacon. And watch out: He always has a test meter in his back pocket and he is not afraid to use it.