During this webinar the panel will highlight key approaches to keep all the vendors on your team updated and on the same page to deliver on time and on budget. Topics of discussion will include how to identify the best display hardware and mounting hardware to meet requirements, key questions to ask to narrow down the right software for the job, and how pre-install site surveys can uncover surprises and obstacles early.
Join the February Power Hour to learn how to:
- Discuss ways to keep all vendors updated to deliver on time and on budget.
- Identify the best display hardware and mounting hardware for the job.
- Review how to narrow down the right software for the job.
- Determine how pre install site surveys can uncover obstacles early.
A rising focus on enhanced customer service is prompting verticals like hospitality and retail to study investments in interactive and LED screens, according to AVIXA’s IOTA report. Digital signage and network technology managers and integrators can get the latest on new trends, technologies, and applications for digital signage systems in AVIXA’s monthly D=SIGN Power Hour. Learn more about the D=SIGN Power Hour series.
VP of Business Development
Snap Install, Inc.
- Tony utilizes a decade of experience in the audio visual industry and operations management to lead Snap's sales department in customizing nationwide service solutions.
- He is committed to building strong relationships with our partners and staying educated on industry progression.
- Since 2016, Tony has been an active member of the Digital Signage Federation.
- He currently participates on the DSF Education Committee.
Director, Business Development
Elo Touch Solutions
- Kristin Roubie, DSCE is an experienced solutions sales and marketing professional with a history of helping clients use the latest interactive technologies to inspire better brand experiences and productive work environments.
- With 17 years’ experience in digital signage and the ProAV industry, Kristin is working as Elo’s Director of Business Development growing Elo’s presence within the ProAV vertical by connecting with new partners, resellers and industry thought leaders.
- Spending 11 years on the front lines for a systems integrator has uniquely positioned Kristin to understand the needs, objectives and obstacles of Elo’s customers enabling her to better serve her internal and external clients.
- Jeffrey Weitzman, Managing Director at Navori, a digital signage software company headquartered in Lausanne, has nearly a decade of experience in the digital signage space.
- Before assuming his current role, Weitzman was the company’s Director of Business Development.
- He earned a degree in finance from Concordia University, in addition to studying law at the University of Montreal.
- Before transitioning to information technology and project management, with a specialization in screen-based communication, Weitzman held positions with RBC Royal Bank as an analyst and Ikea Direct as a sales representative.
Member of the DSF Board or Directors and Executive Committee
Digital Signage Federation
- Over the last 25 years, Ryan has had the opportunity to work with some of the coolest financial firms, casinos, schools, sports bars, and retailers to create unique visual displays using digital signage and ticker displays.
- He sums up his job as “I help people use display technology to create spaces that customers stop and say ‘wow'."
- Ryan is a member of the DSF Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
02 February 2022
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time