With more devices connected to the network, increased wireless access, and greater content and data volume, the complexity and number of endpoints to secure becomes daunting.
Learn more about the Content Distribution & Media Power Hour series.
Benedict Onodu, CTS
Experian Customer Innovation
- Benedict Onodu began his AV career in 2008 as a tech support operative and has since traversed the corporate, education and live events sectors as a system integrator, project manager and commissioning engineer.
- Currently, he is the AV/IT Specialist for Experian Customer Innovation (CIE); the world's first immersive customer innovation experience for data information and solution in the City of London.
- Besides his role in the CIE, he currently leads Experian’s GUC-End User Service’s global broadcast technology RFP, implementation, onboarding, and adoption efforts.
- He is AVIXA CTS certified and an ISO 27001 Information Security Management System Practitioner-Information Security Officer.
Deborah Jones, MBA, CTS
Audio Visual/Information Technology Sales Manager
QEII Live, Queen Elizabeth II Centre
- Deborah Jones is currently AV/IT sales at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, planning and managing the technical aspects of the Centre’s client portfolio.
- Previously she worked for the commercial arm of a charity organisation, The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, where she established an events unit, organising conferences, selling exhibition space, seminars, awards ceremonies and gala dinners and ran their publications, commissioning, editing, publishing and selling their book list.
12 May 2021
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time