Producing a virtual meeting requires a completely different approach from in-person town halls. Technology managers must bring together the right combination of platform savvy and compelling content to ensure corporate meeting objectives are achieved.
Join the March Power Hour to learn how to:
- Identify the key players who will contribute to the virtual production.
- Communicate best practices for content creation to presenters and stakeholders.
- Discuss the challenges of remote participation and strategies to overcome these challenges.
Workspace trends are moving towards smaller, more flexible spaces, with more remote working over the long-term according to AVIXA’s IOTA report. Corporate technology managers and integrators can get the latest on key developments and trends for the digital workplace in AVIXA’s monthly Conferencing and Collaboration Power Hour.
Learn more about the Conferencing & Collaboration Power Hour series.
Senior Sales Engineer
- Robb Woods is a long-time veteran of the visual collaboration and unified communications industry.
- During his career, he has been integral in the video conferencing deployment strategies of numerous global organizations, acting as a trusted advisor to manufacturers and customers alike.
- With his vast knowledge of video communications technologies and his innate ability to understand and deliver on client needs, Robb has earned the respect of customers and industry veterans alike.
- He is extremely dedicated to providing world-class customer support in both pre- and post-sales environments.
Director, Live Content
- Annette Sandler has worked in live events for over 10 years delivering creative, connected experiences.
- At AVIXA, Annette curates in-person and digital content that shines a spotlight on the power of AV technology and integrated experiences.
- Most recently, Annette produced the first-ever virtual InfoComm show – InfoComm 2020 Connected – bringing together AV professionals from around the globe to learn from top manufacturers, tune into keynotes and presentations on trends in technology, and markets, and forge new relationships.
08 March 2021
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time