August 18, 2020: Digital Signage Power Hour: Making Virtual Work and the Path Forward for AV Marketing - 1 RU
eSports has been one of the most exciting growth areas in the audio-visual industry over the last several years. eSport viewership is growing at over 14.4% CAGR reaching as many as 307 million viewers next year. Twitch reported 7.2 million streamers, 105,344 channels, 3.2 million viewers watching a total of 1.8 billion hours of eSports in April (see www.twitchtracker.com).
While eSports and gaming accelerate, looking into the future can prove difficult. Join our expert panel discussion as they dig into some of the key trends, challenges, and emerging windows in this always changing industry!
North of 10 Advisors
- Day is a talent aggregator, cultural entrepreneur, and business advisor focused on doing good and helping tech-savvy companies grow.
- A recognized expert in tech, experience, and the audio-visual ecosystem, Day advises leading global brands, technology creators, service providers, and content creators in their quest to create value and amplify stories.
- He is the Vice Chairman of the AVIXA board of directors, a 2018 SCN Hall of Fame recipient, and a TechWeek100 emergent leader.
Chief Technology Officer
- Sousa leads a team of practice managers, technology leaders and enterprise architects to strategically align AVI’s lines of business as we grow.
- A consistent voice of technical leadership in audiovisual, unified communications and digital media, he draws on over 20 years of experience in AV and network systems implementation – primarily on enterprise-based systems in healthcare, education, global corporations and the Department of Defense.
Nasim Abu Qouta
Senior Sales Executive of Brand Partnerships
- Abu Qouta connects brands with the world of esports and gaming at DreamHack, the world's largest digital festival.
- With more than 15 years experience of creative sales, strategy and brand partnerships and in the media and entertainment industry, he has for the last 4 years worked dedicated to esports and gaming.
- He has had the pleasure to work with brands such as Unilever AXE, Pringles and Samsung towards different objectives and activations in esports.
North American sponsors:
North America Webinar Sponsors
AVIXA would like to thank the sponsors that have helped us all create better AV experiences through supporting webinars.