August 18, 2020: Digital Signage Power Hour: Making Virtual Work and the Path Forward for AV Marketing - 1 RU
In this case study, we’ll review the details of how a global software company was able to use management and monitoring of its 2000 room enterprise to measure and make more informed decisions around its real estate and collaboration technology decisions. By gathering usage data and analyzing that data, the company was able to:
• Verify current usage and equipment performance
• Suggest improvements to the design
• Discover more cost-effective ways to deliver a higher grade of service.
The case study will identify financial impact including the following:
• Reduced total cost of ownership
• Reduced operational expenses
• Lower energy consumption costs
Director U-Topia Technologies
This Enterprise AV Series is presented in partnership with the AV User Group:
North America Webinar Sponsors
AVIXA would like to thank the sponsors that have helped us all create better AV experiences through supporting webinars.