In just a few weeks, the global pro AV community has shown ingenuity and generosity by taking care of each other during a challenging and uncertain time. The amount of free education and support now available to AV professionals around the world reflects that unity. AVIXA™ members, educators, and contributors have quickly rallied together to help AVIXA offer an amazing amount of education in a variety of formats, languages, and time zones.
Here’s a look at what AVIXA is offering globally.
As you may have heard, AVIXA has made all online learning free to all members through June 12. That offer includes these courses available in Spanish:
- Quick Start to the AV Industry
- The Foundations of the AV Industry for Online Sales and Technical Professionals
- AV Math
- RAVT – Recognized Audiovisual Technician Test
- CTS Exam Prep
There are also many Spanish webinar and virtual sessions planned. See the complete list.
Just announced – tune into the new Spanish program, AVIXA en Directo, a series of live technical courses that started April 7.
Holger Wisenberg, CTS®, Sound-Engineer,System Designer, Jaggo Media GmbH, will present six sessions. The two-hour programs will be held during standard working hours in Central European Summer Time (CEST).
- Needs Analysis for AV Systems
- Audio and Video Calculations
- Network Technologies
- CTS Prep
AVIXA is also offering many free German language webinars over the next few weeks (Note: All are recorded if this day or time does not work for you). See the complete list.
Italy and France
AVIXA has collaborated with Systems Integration Experience Community (SIEC) to organize a CTS Online Workshop series. French sessions will also cover the same topics as the Italian CTS Online Workshop series, beginning on May 4.
There is also an Italian language series on efficient smart working, Che lo Smart Working sia con voi! kicking off on April 28.
Asia, Oceania, and India
There are many virtual meetings and courses being held live virtually at times convenient to the pro AV community in Asia, Oceania, and India. Check out these upcoming opportunities.
North America, U.K., and English-Speaking
Watch these half-hour lessons to learn a skill that you can use in the field right away.
- AV and IT Collaboration Series: IP Address Planning
- AV and IT Collaboration Series: Your First Meeting
- Choosing USB-C for HD Video Transport
Looking for some virtual interactivity and online comradery? Check out these upcoming webinars and virtual roundtables focused on live events business survival, Manufacturers’ Training, secure collaboration, and more.
- May 1: Roundtable: The Show Will Go On - Week 4
- May 5: Peerless-AV Certified Installer Training Program Course: Video Wall Mounting Systems for Direct View LED Displays
- May 6: Event Work in the Time of COVID-19
- May 6: The Show Will Go On - Week 7
- May 7: How Do We Ensure That Collaboration is Secure?
- May 8: Roundtable: The Show Will Go On Week 5
- May 12: Sponsored Webinar: Sony IP-Based Ceiling Beamforming Microphone
- May 13: Webinar: Experiential AV: Interactive Media & Analytics
New resources are being added all the time, check here for new virtual opportunities.
As already mentioned, all AVIXA online courses are now available to all membership levels through June 12.
In addition, AVIXA will host its first virtual event InfoComm 2020 Connected, June 16–18.